- In Nursing 200, 201 and 202 one third of the class will be in each section, each term.
- Credits designated for Nursing courses are not transferable to institutions of higher learning.
- Credits for Nursing courses are based on 30 clock hours per credit.
- "Credit" assigned to nursing courses does not constitute "college credit" and does not imply nursing courses earn the equivalent of college credit.
- The term "credit" assigned to nursing courses is for grading and/or financial purposes only.
- Only an authorized degree-granting institution in which a student enrolls may determine whether the completed nursing courses may be accepted for "college credit".
- A student is expected to enroll in specific courses as scheduled each semester. A student must be actively taking scheduled courses each semester to maintain enrollment status unless advanced standing, transfer credit approval, or permission to take off-campus courses has been granted. Proof of course completion with official transcript is required at the end of each semester or the student will be removed from the class.
Information regarding Joseph F. McCloskey School of Nursing at Schuylkill Health tuition, fees and length of program can be obtained from:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) formerly the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC):
3343 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326 (www.nlnac.org)